– In a traditional stereoscope base, the bulb is mounted below the stage plate. Because it shines directly upward into the eyes of the user, it obscures the view of the embryos. But the new Embryo-GLO Base eliminates that problem. Its variable halogen bulb is mounted in the rear of the base and shines toward a mirror below the stage plate, providing a clear view of the embryos.
-The user-adjustable tilting mirror allows for indirect lighting through embryos at various angles, illuminating the internal structures of the embryos. The double-sided mirror has a clear mirror on one side for bright focused light and a frosted mirror on the other side for diffused illumination.
-The halogen light assembly can also be mounted onto the adjustable upper illuminator bracket for incident lighting from above the embryos. The light control box features 4 brightness settings, allowing for brighter light when needed for higher magnifications.
-Morphological evaluation of the quality and stage of development of embryos using the Embryo-GLO Zoom Stereoscope will help to increase fertility rates in embryo transfer programs.
- Inclined 45°, rotates 360°
- 10x/20 high point eyepieces with rubber eye guards
- Reticle installed for sizing embryos
- Interpupillary distance 50mm-75mm
- Trinocular head available
- 0.7x to 4.5x hard-coated zoom objectives
- Standard magnification range is 7x to 45x
- Maximum Magnification 180x with optional lenses
- Large dual focusing knobs with metal
- rack & pinion
- Metal pinion gear zoom mechanism
- Maximum height 7.5” (190.5mm) from stage to scope
- 12v/15w Halogen Reflector bulb
- Moveable Light assembly(base mount or upper bracket mount)
- Double-sided mirror (clear and diffused) for transmitted light
- Adjustable upper illuminator bracket for incident lighting
- Light control unit with 4-position brightness control