Why Integrated-Inline Solution ?
- Each machine is individually put together for you.
- Our modular construction method offers you maximum flexibility with optimal cost-effectiveness.
- All machines are made of stainless steel and have programmable sensor control.
- The standard high-pressure sealing guarantees high-quality sealing results.
- Depending on your special packaging requirements, you have the choice between various equipment options, such as automatic lid shift, gas flush device, various pump sizes, and many more.
- You decide for yourself what your work process is to look like.
What constitutes the integrated inline solution ?
Machines with automatic product processing :
- The easy-to-clean and user-friendly design of Boss vacuum packaging machines represents a milestone in the development of vacuum machines with automatic product processing. Manual and automatic conveyor belts can be easily withdrawn. This is a further plus point, which permits optimal maintenance and hygiene.
- Short evacuation time, reliable sealing and flexible working heights make this range of machines test victors in practice! However diverse your requirements, the configuration options are just as diverse so that these special requirements can be fulfilled. We support you in the selection and equipping of the optimal vacuum packaging machine for you.
Conveyor Belts :
- Our conveyor belts are available in various widths and lengths.
- These can be operated on the left-hand or right-hand side at your option.
- Conveyor belts are modular building blocks in our automatic vacuum packaging lines. They represent the connection between vacuum machine and shrink dip tank.
Shrink dip tanks
- Extend the shelf life of your products and at the same time produce attractive sales packaging.
- Depending upon your preferred packaging process, you can opt for a dip tank with or without automatic product processing.
- Each dip tank can be individually adapted to your requirements and flexibly set up.
- All BOSS dip tanks can be fitted with an extractor hood.
- The products which have to be vacuum-packed go through different work stations before you can weigh, put a label on and dispatch them.
- The drying is an important part of this process.
- Our automatic drying units reach a reliable drying within only a few seconds.
- This is possible because of especially adjusted high-performance air nozzles.
- The sensor-controlled conveyor belt allows a fast and efficient flow of work.
- The dryers are adjusted to our automatic shrink tunnels.
- Our draining stations are available in different widths and lengths.
- They are either positioned directly behind a dip tank or behind the dryer.
- Residual moisture on the finished shrink packaging is drained away via a water discharge and a hose.