– This newly designed, numerical control torquemeter is capable of carrying out right-hand and left-hand torsion tests including at break. It is a freestanding structure with precision ball-type guides.
– It is supplied with a computer and touch screen with new 24-bit microcontroller. The system uses several cards to control the axes, sensor, and cells that are connected via CanBus to enable displacements to position or force at a feedback speed of 1000 Hz. Load cell reads are effected 1,000 times per second. Minimum indexing is 1/32,700 (this can be increased on request).
– Ease of use
- Each test is easily performed using the keys on the front panel. There is no need to access the preset programmes.
- Alternatively, the user can launch the programme via the touch screen, which is sensitive enough to detect finger touches through gloves – making it handier to use in workshop environments.
- Up to 3 load cells can be installed, ready for use, by means of hexagon turrets. The cells can be directly selected via the software.
– Ease of programming
- Three modes of operation are available: manual, semi-automatic, and automati¬c.
- Programming is easily achieved through our straightforward, user-friendly multilingual software based on Windows XP.
– Data storage and SPC management
- All tests are stored to HDD. SPC management is directly interfaced to Excel, so the user is free to customize certificate printouts according to their needs.