- Extract-All X1 For use in confined spaces Runs on 110 volt outlet,
- Unlimited head positioning in six axes,
- Servo controlled disintegrating feed system for minimal operator intervention,
- DC power supply handles removal of HSS and carbide tooling,
- Disintegrates tooling from #2 (2 mm) up to 3/4″ (19.05 mm) in one pass.
Operating Head :
- Works by making and breaking 100/120 arcs per second at the target metal with a molybdenum or graphite electrode.
- All-automatic servo feed control with manual override.
- Graduated feed scale allows presetting depth of cut with automatic shutoff. 6″ (152 mm) of rack and pinion feed.
- Solid machined aluminum quill block for precision and long life.
- Spring loaded clutch for manual or servo feed.
- Remote start/stop micro switches.