- Multiple work surfaces for large parts
- Salvage parts without damage in minutes
- IQ head can handle small 0-80 (1.2 mm) up to 2” (50 mm) diameter tooling in one pass
- Auto Feed eliminates potential operator error and maximizes performance while minimizing electrode usage
- Disintegrates broken screws, fasteners, bolts and taps with no heat distortion or thread damage
- Double cross-arms with power lift provide rigidity and easy positioning T-slots make it easy to secure parts
Operating Head Features :
- Heavy-duty precision IQ disintegrating head works by creating 50/60 positive arcs per second at the target metal with a molybdenum electrode.
- Provides 9” (229 mm) of rack and pinion travel.
- Built-in LED current monitoring indicator color-coded to maximize operator feed control.
- Operates at any angle. Can be rotated 360 degrees around the crossarm axis. Head body is hard chromed 31 / 4 ” (83 mm) diameter, precision ground to .002” (.05 mm) runout.
- Feed scale graduated in 1 / 16” (1 mm) increments.
- Anti-Fall system prevents mishaps.
- Built-in thermal protection to prevent overheating.