– Fixed x-ray unit designed for human and veterinary radiological examinations, traumatology and pneumology examination.
– system designed to be installed inside radiological table (not provided by SMAM)
– 2 Point Technique( kV and mAs)
– 3 Point Technique(kV,mA, time)
– 84 programmed anatomical parts, can be reprogrammed by operator for human purposes
– 3 different patient sizes
– 7 programmed anatomical parts with 20 thickness for domestic animals examination
– control desk controlled by a micro-processor with LCD display 20×4 characters
– System delivered w/o the operator interface
– Possibility to connect a customer made interface connected to the generator via serial communication
– Protection from over current and over voltage & protection from maximum load of X-ray tube
– Operator error or malfunctioning indication
– possibility of connection to a D.A.P. (kerma measurement system for area) with relative thermal printer
– possibility of connection to an automatic exposure meter (AEC)
SMAM Offers 4 models to cater to requirement of Radiologist, Pet Clinics and Hospitals-
Statix 15 HF AR
Statix with 15kW radiological monoblock with rotating anode x-ray tube. Control desk with LCD display and keyboard.
Statix 30 HF AR
Statix with 30kW radiological monoblock with rotating anode x-ray tube. Control desk with LCD display and keyboard.
Statix 40 HF AR
Statix with 40kW radiological monoblock with rotating anode x-ray tube. Control desk with LCD display and keyboard.
Statix 40 HF
Statix with 30kW radiological generator to be connected to a rotating anode tube head. Control desk with LCD display and keyboard.
|Model||Statix 30 HF AR||Statix15 HF AR||Statix 40 HF AR||Statix 40 HF|
|X Ray Generator|
|Max Power @ 0.1s [kW]||30||15||40||40|
|Max Current [mA]||400||200||500||500|
|Max Voltage [kV]||125||125||125||125|
|Max mAs [mAs]||320||250||400||400|
|Max exposure time [ms]||6300||6300||6300||6300|
|Min exposure time [ms]||3||3||3||3|
|Monoblock Thermal Cap [kJ/kHU]||825/1103||825/1103||825/1103||–|
|Monoblock Thermal Max Diss [W]||75||75||75||–|
|X RAY TUBE|
|Speed Rot. Anode [rpm]||3000||3000||3000|
|Anode Angle [deg]||15||15||15|
|Small focus [mm]||0.6||0.75||0.75|
|Large focus [mm]||1.3||1.25||1.25|
|Power SF/LF [W]||11/32||20/40||20/40|
|Max Power Dissipation [W]||300||750||750|
|Electric Rack Dimensions|