– The PICO 155 is variable speed precision wafering saw for sectioning materials with extreme accuracy.
– The PICO 155 precision saw is a very useful tool for sectioning metals, ceramics, electronics and other engineered materials.
– Variable wheel speeds from 50- 1500 rpm with digital feedback for constant speed control
– Accepts thin 3 (75 mm) to 5-inch (125 mm) wafering blade diameters with additional lubricant tank (included)
– Utilizes standard 6-inch (150 mm) and 7-inch (175 mm) diameter wafering blades ,
– Capable of using 6 and 7-inch abrasive blades with 1/2-inch arbor (12.5 mm)
– Built-in digital micrometer
– Counter balanced specimen loading.
- IC circuits
- PCB boards
|Cutting capacity||Max diameter 2-inch (50 mm)|
|Cut-off blade size||3-inch (75 mm) – 7-inch (175 mm)|
|Arbor size||0.5-inch (12.7 mm)|
|Variable Speed (rpm)||50-1500 rpm continuously adjustable with LED speed display|
|Cutting Load||0-1500 gram load|
|Micrometer feed distance||0 to 1-inch (0-25 mm)|
|Micrometer accuracy||2 microns|
|Motor power||125W (24V)|
|Electrical Specification||110V/220V (50/60 Hz) (single phase)|
|Dimensions||Hood closed: 19.5 x 22.5 x 15-inch (495 x 570 x 375 mm)|
|Hood open 19.5 x 22.5 x 21-inch (495 x 570 x 540 mm)|
|Weight||66 lbs (30 kg)|