- For HSS tooling removal,
- High Flexibility of configuration,
- Compact ARC•ER Head with built-in “Intuitive” LED Power,
- Indicator makes control of the process easy Removes taps from #2 (2 mm) up to 1-1/4” (32 mm) in one pass,
- Optional power supplies for larger diameters,
- Convenient tool storage drawer with six collet holders and space for electrodes.
- Arcer head can be used with other machine tools. It has a 1/2” x 2” straight shank arbor that can be secured in a 3-point chuck, CNC (left), end mill holder or one of our magnetic fixtures
Operating Head :
- Arc•er head makes and breaks sixty arcs per second.
- Built-in LED power indicator assists the operator to control feed.
- Operates in any position including vertically and horizontally