– Digital X-Ray mobile unit designed to perform radiological examinations and diagnostic investigations both in the department (Operating room, Sports Medicine, Emergency Department, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, ICU) and in the ward.
– With this innovative unit SMAM matches the portability and ease of use of its mobile systems with the innovation of digital technology whose main features are mainly the optimization of both image quality and patient dose, and, not secondarily, immediate availability of patient and exam data throughout network.
– EASYSLIDE DR is strongly characterized by extremely light weight (270 kg for standard version, and just 298 kg for the motorized one), easy manoeuvrability, compact design and limited overall dimensions. This grants for easy moving around every hospital environment, easy passage through small and narrow doors, corridors, elevators and very small spaces (like ICU rooms) and provides the operator a perfect visibility during transportation.
– EASYSLIDE DR has more than 1000 anatomical programs (APR) for adult and paediatric applications with possibility to perform examinations with two and three point technique. Pre-programmed Anatomical Programs facilitate exam execution and increase system productivity.
– EASYSLIDE DR unit is classified as II b (annex IX 93/42/CE) and it is compliant to European Directive 93/42 CEE and following editions (07/47/CEE).
– EASYSLIDE DR has been designed and developed according to European technical directives CEI EN 60601. In specific: CEI EN 60601-1 CEI EN 60601-1-2 CEI EN 60601-1-6.
EASYSLIDE DR has been developed according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 UNI EN ISO 13485:2012.
|X Ray Generator|
|Max Power @ 0.1s [kW]||30||40||30||40|
|Max Current [mA]||400||500||400||500|
|Max Voltage [kV]||125||125||125||125|
|Max mAs [mAs]||320||400||320||400|
|Max exposure time [ms]||6300||6300||6300||6300|
|Min exposure time [ms]||3||3||3||3|
|X RAY TUBE|
|Speed Rot. Anode [rpm]||3000|
|Anode Angle [deg]||15|
|Small focus [mm]||0.6||0.75||0.6||0.75|
|Large focus [mm]||1.3||1.25||1.3||1.25|
|Power SF/LF [W]||11/32||20/40||11/32||20/40|
|Max Power Dissipation [W]||300||750||300||750|
|Mono Rot. z-axis [deg]||+90/0|
|Mono Rot. x-axis [deg]||+90/-180|
|Arm Rotation [deg]||+-90|
|Max Rad Field @1m [cm]||43×43|