• Reduce moisture-related printing problems,
• Enable use of highly moisture-sensitive materials,
• Enjoy independence from environment moisture and temperature,
• Increase print success rate, quality and stability.
Material drying is an integral part of plastics processing industry, because moisture is the number one enemy of many plastic materials.
Mass Portal Filament Dryers are a professional drying solution for open materials 3D printing industry.
How it works – Steps
Mass Portal Filament Dryers use a two step process to condition filament for optimal printing process — first by drying the filament and then by feeding the filament at stable process temperature.
– Mass Portal filament dryers use a drying process that is widely used in industrial drying systems, optimized for the filament drying application.
– Feeding filament at a known, stable state and temperature — without influence from room temperature and moisture — is key to prinring process stability, predictability and repeatability.
– You don’t need to remove the filament from the dryer to print — Mass Portal Filament Dryers can feed filament directly to most printers, keeping out any dust contact with room environment.
Can be used for Any printer :
– Mass Portal filament dryers can be used for offline drying with any 3D printer that supports open materials, and can even be used to dry proprietary material on spools of compatible dimensions. With Mass Portal Pharaoh and most other 3D printers, direct material feeding is possible.
Any material :
– Mass Portal filament dryers are designed to be compatible with industry standard spools of the most widely used capacities. All popular filament diameters can be used — 1.75mm, 2.85mm and 3mm.
Improved performance :
– Drying and feeding your filament at proper conditions minimizes the effects of excessive filament moisture level. Improve extrusion performance, layer lamination, surface quality, process stability and print success rate.
Filament Dryer FD1 :
- For up to 1 kg spools
- Compact desktop
Filament Dryer FD2 :
- For 2 spools up to 1 kg
- Midsize desktop
Filament Dryer FD5 :
- For single spool up to 5 kg
- or 2 spools up to 1 kg
- Midsize desktop
Filament Dryer Rack System
- Rackable dryer modules
- and control system
- Built to order rack configuration