- For HSS tooling removal Salvage parts without damage in minutes ,
- Disintegrates from #2 (2 mm) up to 1-1/4” (32 mm) diameter tooling in one pass with the ARCER head (shown).
- Larger range with the IQ Head.
- Optional power supplies for larger diameters,
- Requires minimal maintenance,
- Disintegrates broken screws, fasteners, bolts and taps without any heat distortion or thread damage,
- Optional Auto Feed eliminates operator error and maximizes performance while minimizing electrode usage,
- Single crossarm provides rigidity, making positioning easy 16” (406 mm) of work space between spindle and table,
- Coolant returns and T-slots Tooling storage drawer
Operating Head Features :
- Heavy-duty ARCER disintegrating head works by creating 50/60 positive arcs per second at the target metal with a molybdenum electrode.
- Provides 9″ (229 mm) of rack and pinion travel.
- Built-in LED current monitoring indicator color-coded to assist operator feed control.
- Operates at any angle. Can be rotated 360 degrees around the crossarm axis.
- Feed scale graduated in 1 / 16″ (1 mm) increments.
- Hassle-free Anti-Fall system prevents mishaps.
- Manual Feed & Auto feed available with two selectable ranges and adjustable depth stop.