- Crankshaft fixture with clamping for absolute positioning
- “Plus” 40″ x 32″ work surface with five 5/8” T slots,
- Disintegrates broken screws, fasteners, bolts and taps without heat distortion or thread damage
- Disintegrates tooling from #2 (2 mm) up to 1-1/4” (32 mm) diameter in one pass
- Servo controlled feed system for minimal operator intervention
- Rigid double cross-arms with power lift for easy positioning
- Minimal maintenance
- Other table sizes and options available
Operating Head Features :
- Precision-spindle disintegrating head operates in any position.
- Works by making and breaking 120 arcs per second.
- Manual or servo-controlled operation.
- Start and Depth Stop switches on the quill block with auto shutoff and 12″ (305 mm) continuous rack-and-pinion feed.
- Graduated feed scale in 1 / 16″ (1 mm) increments.
- Quill protected by 2 bellows covers.
- Automatic Servo Feed works at any angle.