- For both Small and large bolts and taps,
- Salvage parts without damage in minutes,
- For HSS tooling IQ head can handle small taps 0-80 (1.2 mm) up to 2” (50 mm) diameter tooling in one pass – larger diameters in multiple passes,
- Portable magnet-base fixture attaches to ferrous surfaces with 3,000 lb. (1360 kg) of holding power,
- Auto Feed eliminates operator error and maximizes performance while minimizing electrode usage,
- Disintegrates broken screws, fasteners, bolts and taps without any heat distortion or thread damage,
- Minimal maintenance required
Operating Head :
- Heavy-duty precision IQ disintegrating head works by creating 50/60 positive arcs per second at the target metal with a molybdenum electrode.
- Provides 9” (229 mm) of rack and pinion travel.
- Built-in LED current monitoring indicator color-coded to assist operator feed control.
- Operates at any angle.
- Can be rotated 360 degrees around the crossarm axis.
- Hard chromed head body is 31 / 4 ” (82.5 mm) diameter, precision ground to .002” (.05 mm) runout.
- Feed scale graduated in 1 / 16” (1 mm) increments.
- Hassle-free Anti-Fall system prevents mishaps.
- Built-in thermal protection to prevent overheating.