Electro Arc Manufacturing Company’s, Ames division offers a range of portable metal hardness testers for quick and easy on-site hardness testing in the Rockwell scales. These testers fit most testing situations and comply with ASTM E-110 standard. These hand held portable testers are built with the highest quality standards of craftsmanship.
Standard Rockwell Hardness Tester key features are :
- Light Weight
- Used for large pieces
- Accuracy Guaranteed
- Measuring head may be removed and mounted on a tool holder.
- Tests five Rockwell scales A, B, C, D and F.
- Tests twelve Rockwell scales E, H, L, M, R, S and V with optional ball penetrators.
- Products manufactured following the ASTM E-110 and E-18 standards
- Hardness Tester is serialized and traceable
The Portable tester includes :
- High impact case
- Diamond Penetrator – Serialized and Traceable
- 1/16 Ball Penetrator – Serialized and Traceable
- 1 Flat Anvil
- 1 “V” Anvils
- 3 Certified Test Blocks – Serialized and Traceable
- 1 for hard “C” Steel and NIST certificate
- 1 for soft “C” Steel and NIST certificate
- 1 for midrange “B” brass and NIST certificate
- Owner’s Manual
|Model No||Opening(A), inch||Throat Depth(B), inch||Weight, kg||Dimensions( with case)|
|Model 1||1||1||0.68||14 x 10 x 6 in|
|Model 1-4||1||4||1.47||18 x 14 x 8 in|
|Model 2||2||2||1.33||18 x 14 x 8 in|
|Model 4-2||4||2||1.58||18 x 14 x 6 in|
|Model 4-4||4||4||2.49||20 x 14 x 6 in|
|Model 8||8||4||3.65||26 x 20 x 10 in|
|Model 16||36 inch chain clamp||5.5||18 x 14 x 8 in|